Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel like I'm living a similar life to Elliot rodgers, apart from the obvious. watch

Announcements

I'm trying tinder, just to get used to talking to boys but yeah it's ok.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hmm I tried the app but it only appears as though a small amount of locals post the events/ go to the events, it's not really showing any uni social events.
    No, it's not for uni, I was just using that as an example for how it functions.

I'm trying tinder, just to get used to talking to boys but yeah it's ok.
    It's a start.

Don't need to make huge jumps immediately. Small steps are fine.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have a serious relationship until I was 23, it's okay to have to wait a little bit longer than everyone else to find the right person

Apart from that, there doesn't seem to be any connection between you and Elliot Roger, I'd stop mentioning him in regards to how you're feeling

(Original post by bones-mccoy)
    I didn't have a serious relationship until I was 23, it's okay to have to wait a little bit longer than everyone else to find the right person

Apart from that, there doesn't seem to be any connection between you and Elliot Roger, I'd stop mentioning him in regards to how you're feeling
    Idk guess because he was the same age and literally have been with no one, I'm 23 soon.

ReputationRep:
    lift weights and make gains, you don't ever wanna be the same year after year, that **** is depressing.

(Original post by Angry Bird)
    lift weights and make gains, you don't ever wanna be the same year after year, that **** is depressing.
    Yeah I've been going gym recently really just trying to work on my body.

ReputationRep:
    Idk guess because he was the same age and literally have been with no one, I'm 23 soon.
    Yeah but he went on a shooting spree so...

(Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Yeah but he went on a shooting spree so...
    Yeah :/ not in that sense, but it must have really got to him that no one cared about him not even his parents it seemed.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah :/ not in that sense, but it must have really got to him that no one cared about him not even his parents it seemed.
    No, it was his sense of self entitlement. He believed he was owed something by the people in his life, that he had a right to their affection. An arrogance of self importance.

You don't have that.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.