I got a spanish song stuck in my head.. dont know what it is? Please help..

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This is a really popular song, you hear it all the time. It goes like this 'te te te te te te te' and then it extends out like teeeeee teeeeeerrrr.

Put your tongue behind ur upper teeth and say the sound 'te (like the sound of the te you make with the word tongue) and keep saying it- thats the first tune I dont know the words becuase its spanish. So want to know what its called

But its a really popular spanish song I think cos I hear it everywhere.
DarkKnight06
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Wasn't meant to be anonymous lol
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Moved to Music.
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ReadySalted28)
Wasn't meant to be anonymous lol
Audio record singing it you can use vocaroo.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
girl_in_black
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Despacito? lol
EmilySarah00
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is it either of these? :laugh:
They kind of fit your description possibly?

EmilySarah00
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
even if this isn't what you're looking for this one is so catchy and is now in my head.
DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Moved to Music.
Thanks
DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by markovchain17)
Audio record singing it you can use vocaroo.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I dont think my voice would help ahaha. its literally stuck in my head shmurrrrr... :/
DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmilySarah00)
even if this isn't what you're looking for this one is so catchy and is now in my head.
Thanks, haha but nah I don't think its that. Haha my description is border line sh*t... ok full on sh*t lol
DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by girl_in_black)
Despacito? lol

The only word I probably correcting know from that song lmao
yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is a really popular song, you hear it all the time. It goes like this 'te te te te te te te' and then it extends out like teeeeee teeeeeerrrr.

Put your tongue behind ur upper teeth and say the sound 'te (like the sound of the te you make with the word tongue) and keep saying it- thats the first tune I dont know the words becuase its spanish. So want to know what its called

But its a really popular spanish song I think cos I hear it everywhere.
Is it pop or reggaeton? Where do you hear it, radio, clubs?
DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Finally! Just found out the song on Youtube.

it's flipping Bailemos

Had it in my head for dayys lol. :congrats: Yeah your free to fully roast me cos the description I gave was admittedly pretty crap.
DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ReadySalted28)
Finally! Just found out the song on Youtube.

it's flipping Bailemos

Had it in my head for dayys lol. :congrats: Yeah your free to fully roast me cos the description I gave was admittedly pretty crap.
The description I gave of 'It goes like this 'te te te te te te te' and then it extends out like teeeeee teeeeeerrrr.' is basically the part at 0.30. Yeahhhh.....
yudothis
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
La noche está para un reggaetón lento

Mmmm yea, let's go. Love this song. The original Spanish version is so much better than the English one.

If you like this kind of music listen to Nicky Jam and Maluma. Also J Balvin is great:

DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yudothis)
La noche está para un reggaetón lento

Mmmm yea, let's go. Love this song. The original Spanish version is so much better than the English one.

If you like this kind of music listen to Nicky Jam and Maluma. Also J Balvin is great:

Thanks, I'll check them out.. The funny thing is I was searching the other song and also found Mi gente which is also pretty good. Spanish songs are pretty decent.
DarkKnight06
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Thanks guys for ur help. I can finally focus back on revision after finding an excuse to waste time.
JOSH3214
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
This version of reggaeton is terrible compared to the ft little mix version😂😂
unknown2024
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
is it that justin bieber song by any chance lool
yudothis
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JOSH3214)
This version of reggaeton is terrible compared to the ft little mix version😂😂
"This version" is the original and it's so much better than the *****y remix with those eye candies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (43)
15.09%
The paper was reasonable (145)
50.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (69)
24.21%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
9.82%

Watched Threads