Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Oral sex on girls makes me feel kinda sick watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I'm a gay m 15 and I have a gf to kind of stop school friends from calling me gay
    She has started wanting to get sexual with me and talked about me given her oral sex and honestly it makes me feel sick and I just really don't think I can do it.
    I don't want her to break up with me as I consider her a good friend but I don't feel like I can say no to what she wants because it would make me feel like I have failed as a man.
    Any other gay guys feel this way about having sex with girls?
    I know a lot of gay men do date and marry females and I wanna know how they do it??
    Edit: we broke up and she agreed to still be friends. Even though from the **** I've got from people on here I'm apparently a massive ****. Thankso for people who gave genuine advice tho it helped me man up and realise what I was doing was wrong

ReputationRep:
    Hello mate,I understand you're struggling have you considered, maybe coming clean. Or just simply dealing with it and powering through????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hal_sutcliffe)
    So I'm a gay m 15 and I have a gf to kind of cover up the fact that I'm gay.
    She has started wanting to get sexual with me and talked about me given her oral sex and fingering her and **** and honestly it makes me feel sick and I just really don't think I can do it.
    I don't want her to break up with me as I consider her a good friend but I don't feel like I can say no to what she wants because it would make me feel like I have failed as a man.
    I know a lot of gay men do date and marry females and I wanna know how they do it??
    Stop stringing her along and being so selfish. Poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    it makes me feel hungry

ReputationRep:
    it's not fair on either her or you to be in a relationship when you're fundamentally not attracted to her, you should break up with her or you will only become more miserable as you try to live a lie and she will become miserable as her needs will never be met emotionally or physically
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’m sorry but you are an absolute jerk for using her to cover up your sexuality. I don’t give a damn if you’re gay. Stop playing with people’s emotions and leading them on.

ReputationRep:
    I mean I ain't gay but probably all of them do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gay woman, and I really do empathise with you because coming out is a very difficult experience. Having said that, if you're gay, then it isn't really fair to stay with this girl, though I understand your motives. It's definitely not fair to her, and it isn't fair to you either. Being with someone you're not attracted to and having to do things you really don't want to do are only going to have a negative impact on your mental health and well being.

You're only 15. There is absolutely no pressure for you to come out to her, or to anyone at all if you don't feel safe or comfortable doing so, OP. Also, not wanting to engage in a particular sexual act doesn't mean you've failed as a man.

Best of luck with this, OP. But please, for both your sake, move on from this girl. There's no pressure saying you need to date a guy or anyone at all, but don't lead someone on when it's not going anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladamesansmerci)
    I'm a gay woman, and I really do empathise with you because coming out is a very difficult experience. Having said that, if you're gay, then it isn't really fair to stay with this girl, though I understand your motives. It's definitely not fair to her, and it isn't fair to you either. Being with someone you're not attracted to and having to do things you really don't want to do are only going to have a negative impact on your mental health and well being.

You're only 15. There is absolutely no pressure for you to come out to her, or to anyone at all if you don't feel safe or comfortable doing so, OP. Also, not wanting to engage in a particular sexual act doesn't mean you've failed as a man.

Best of luck with this, OP. But please, for both your sake, move on from this girl. There's no pressure saying you need to date a guy or anyone at all, but don't lead someone on when it's not going anywhere.
    Honestly thank you. I feel like you're the only person who is not trying to make me feel like a **** because of the mess I got myself into.
    The only reason I don't want to break up with her is because I don't want to ruin our friendship but if me being with her is going to just end up making us both unhappy then I guess I should just end it. Thanks for the advise it's nice to feel like I can relate to someone and I'm not the only one gone through this

ReputationRep:
    She has started wanting to get sexual with me and talked about me given her oral sex and fingering her and **** and honestly it makes me feel sick and I just really don't think I can do it.
    Ever thought of not covering up that your gay and not wasting women’s time.....

That would be too simple I suppose 🧐

ReputationRep:
    you need to end the relationship. If you want to hide the fact that you are gay then you can stay single, you don't need to be in a relationship to hide. It's unfair on her dude, she probably thinks the world of you, when in reality you're just using her.

One piece of life advice... you will never be happy if you try to adjust your life to match other people's expectations. You don't need to come out as gay. Sexuality is private and no one else's business. Don't let society control your life.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly thank you. I feel like you're the only person who is not trying to make me feel like a **** because of the mess I got myself into.
    The only reason I don't want to break up with her is because I don't want to ruin our friendship but if me being with her is going to just end up making us both unhappy then I guess I should just end it. Thanks for the advise it's nice to feel like I can relate to someone and I'm not the only one gone through this
    No worries ^.^ It's difficult for people to understand how incredibly hard coming out is if they haven't gone through it themselves. If she's your friend and you trust her, would it be worth explaining the situation to her? There's a possibility she might understand and still be willing to be friends, especially if you tell her before the relationship progresses further. Ofc there's a chance she might not want to be friends, but that's her choice and it's also understandable if she makes that decision.

ReputationRep:
    Edit: I already know what a horrible person I am for dating this girl so you don't need to tell me. I just wanted someone who had been in the same position as me to maybe tell me what I could do or say to avoid the whole sex thing cos I really don't want to do it. I don't particularly want to break up with her but as a male she probably expects me to want to do sexual things.

ReputationRep:
    You’re hurting her by doing this. Don’t be selfish.

ReputationRep:
    I think you know you’ve made a mistake getting into a relationship with this girl. I would break up with her. Ideally telling her the truth but I understand that you might fear her telling everyone you’re gay, when you aren’t ready yet.

A little side note, you should never feel pressurised to do anything sexual, regardless of anything else. I was not ready at 15, and plenty of other people aren’t too.

ReputationRep:
    Wow what a class A prick you are.

Break up with the poor girl and stop using her to cover your own insecurities.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Does she know any of this at all?

I understand it's hard to come out, took me long enough to come out as bi and that I was in a same sex relationship, but please think seriously about ending the relationship. You don't need to come out, just say you're better as friends and then take your time and come out when you're ready.

If it was the other way round I'm sure you would rather know the truth or at least not be used.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I know it's so incredibly difficult to come out, especially at 15, but having this girl as your girlfriend isn't really doing either of you any favours. It's not fair to her, nor yourself. If you want to keep her as a friend, you need to be as honest as you can with her. Even if you don't tell her everything, just let her know that you think you'd be better as friends. ladamesansmerci gave some really sound advice - I hope you take it. Good luck

She has started wanting to get sexual with me and talked about me given her oral sex and honestly it makes me feel sick and I just really don't think I can do it.
    Just be honest. You're going to have to eventually anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Guys just checking in to say that I was honest with my gf and told her that I wasn't that interested in girls at all and she took it really well! I asked if we could still be friends and she agreed that we could. So thanks for the advice I guess, now just got to find another way for everyone at school to stop calling my a ******😬

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.