Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a 17 year old male and I have hair above my lip and I have a few lights hairs on my chin and on my side burns. they're not really noticeable apart from the upper lip bit.

I'd really like stubble to give me a more manly appearance. When I shave, It feels all rough when I rub my hands up and down the areas I mentioned above but you can't actually see anything unless you're up very close. Is there any way I can make it more noticeable??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    lol i had a full beard when i was 15

(Original post by rickyrossman)
    wish I did 😔
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rickyrossman)
    lol...I have friends in their 30s who still haven't got the full beard.

To the OP don't hurry it mate. Cherish the no beard whilst you still can. As soon as those hormones kick in that beard will start growing so quick shaving it becomes a real pain in the butt particularly if you have sensitive skin..so painful....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieButter)
    lol...I have friends in their 30s who still haven't got the full beard.

To the OP don't hurry it mate. Cherish the no beard whilst you still can. As soon as those hormones kick in that beard will start growing so quick shaving it becomes a real pain in the butt particularly if you have sensitive skin..so painful....
    I'm 20 now and if I don't shave for 3 weeks I look like a viking

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.