Turn on thread page Beta

life of a upgrading student....... watch

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what I am about to write but I think I'm gonna start with why I am upgrading so I was in Pakistan 3 years ago and after giving my O-level exams my family decided to move back to Calgary. During that time I was 18 thennn the worst thing ever happend the grades for my o levels were not accepted here at my high school so had to start from grade 10 by the time I was in grade 11 I was 20 so I cant be at any high school according to the CBE policy and so I had to upgrade which Is basically me studying my courses for the first time not even upgrading u get what I mean anyways now im a disater and I think I am gonna waste, my dads, $2000 he spent on the three subjects im taking right now ohh yeah forgot to mention how I have to pay approximatley $600 on one subject and I have 4 more subjects to study . All I can say is HELP....

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god! That sounds very complicated and very difficult! How are you managing so far? Keep it up!!

ReputationRep:
    🙂❤️

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.