Turn on thread page Beta

Do men not have equal rights? watch

ReputationRep:
    So basically, a boy of my class got suspended just because he asked a girl to move(politely)
    We other boys protested but no one bothered . I've seen many instances of boys getting the short end of the stick. So this is my question: is the world really as bad because men as the feminists believe it to be?
    (Please go easy on your replies, I'm just a teenager)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaustubh dudeman)
    So basically, a boy of my class got suspended just because he asked a girl to move(politely)
    We other boys protested but no one bothered . I've seen many instances of boys getting the short end of the stick. So this is my question: is the world really as bad because men as the feminists believe it to be?
    Yeah I do feel that boys are treated as the stereotype of mucking around in class. I’m a girl btw but I do see it especially in my science class.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Moved to Society.

I suspect there's far more to this than him just asking a girl to move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    Moved to Society.

I suspect there's far more to this than him just asking a girl to move.
    Trust me, there isn't. Not even physical contact

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, this is almost certainly not the full story. Would you care to bring the teacher to the forum so we can hear their side of the story and perhaps learn what actually happened?

This has nothing to do with gender rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    In my experience, this is almost certainly not the full story. Would you care to bring the teacher to the forum so we can hear their side of the story and perhaps learn what actually happened?

This has nothing to do with gender rights.
    Yeah they'll just ask the teacher to make an account on here just to answer this question lol

ReputationRep:
    Do men not have equal rights?
    In the UK? Yes, that's correct.

Anyone name a right (as per usual definition, Legal rights, as in in the eyes of the Law) that a man has, that a women doesn't?

Any rights women have, that men don't? A fair hearing in family courts, custody of children (and therefore child support, and domesticity in the family home) post separation in almost all cases, a more lenient conviction rate and prison sentence for the identical criminal offense, sex-biased hiring quotas, almost all the resources for homelessness and domestic violence allocated to females... i could go on, but the list is substantial, for anyone who cares to look into it.

ReputationRep:
    Girl..who cares!!!! Women have been treated badly all the time in the past!!! Its time Girls rule the world!!! Go women!! By the way I am gay boy feminist!!!

ReputationRep:
    Do men not have equal rights to women?

Is the pope catholic?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.