Turn on thread page Beta

Re: Can i sue or get compensation from my Uni watch

    • Thread Starter

    No, of course not.

    Go speak to someone (GP, SU etc) about your mental health if it’s got worse recently.
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    Depending what the issue was, then in theory yes, but you might find it hard going. If its to do with mental health then the Uni would have t be culpable in some way.. As suggested above then much better to talk to your GP and an advisor at the SU, than a lawyer.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2018
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.