Turn on thread page Beta

Child nursing - Chester university watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I’ve been offered a place at Chester uni at the riverside campus! I’m just want to check does anyone know if this is the campus I will be at for the hole 3 years?? Or does it change ??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by KMarshall93)
    Hi, I’ve been offered a place at Chester uni at the riverside campus! I’m just want to check does anyone know if this is the campus I will be at for the hole 3 years?? Or does it change ??
    Hello, you will be at the same campus throughout your time at Chester. You will also gain a wide variety of learning experiences in a range of practice learning environments and clinical and healthcare settings.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Hey congratulations on your offer. Just wanted to ask when did you had your interview and when did you heard back from them ?

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview 10 days ago for children’s nursing still waiting on decision .

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! My interview was on the 26th of feb they told us we would hear near the end of March but I got told just few days after my interview! However I had an interview for edge hill at the start of feb and still not Hurd anything from them :/

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! My interview was on the 26th of feb they told us we would hear near the end of March but I got told just few days after my interview! However I had an interview for edge hill at the start of feb and still not Hurd anything from them :/
    I had mine the same day so really don’t think I’ve got in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kfrowe89)
    I had mine the same day so really don’t think I’ve got in
    Oh really?? What group was you in?? .. don’t assume anything, you never know!! X

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview in the afternoon individual interview first then group one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kfrowe89)
    I had my interview in the afternoon individual interview first then group one
    Aww mine was In the morning! .. have you had an interview for any other uni’s? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi, it's so good that you've got an offer!! I had my interview mid February but I still haven't heard anything back yet, do you think this means I haven't got an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Aww mine was In the morning! .. have you had an interview for any other uni’s? X
    I had an interview at Edgehill but still waiting for a decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitw_)
    Hi, it's so good that you've got an offer!! I had my interview mid February but I still haven't heard anything back yet, do you think this means I haven't got an offer?
    I’m still waiting too although they said it would only be 10 days hope you hear soon too

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! .. not sure it’s strange how they let some people know and others have to wait! You had any other interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! .. not sure it’s strange how they let some people know and others have to wait! You had any other interviews?
    i’ve also got an offer for child nursing

ReputationRep:
    I got interviews for Manchester, Bangor, Chester and Birmingham. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leighnoo)
    i’ve also got an offer for child nursing
    Aw amazing .. what campus did you get into ??

ReputationRep:
    I got interviews for Manchester, Bangor, Chester and Birmingham. What about you?
    Aw lovey, I’ve got my Manchester one in few weeks!! .. I chose Salford Chester Manchester uclan and edge hill

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.