lizziev
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I am looking for some advice, I made an application to the University of Law for the part-time BPTC (as well as City Law School) and assuming that I am accepted, I am wondering what the start and finish times are for the weekends. I will need to move closer to London , although not in the Capital as it is too expensive but, looking at trains for the Saturday, I can make it into London with plenty of time. However the times for the trains on a Sunday start later so I am worried that, I would be late if it is a 9am start.

Many thanks in advance.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lizziev)
Hi,

I am looking for some advice, I made an application to the University of Law for the part-time BPTC (as well as City Law School) and assuming that I am accepted, I am wondering what the start and finish times are for the weekends. I will need to move closer to London , although not in the Capital as it is too expensive but, looking at trains for the Saturday, I can make it into London with plenty of time. However the times for the trains on a Sunday start later so I am worried that, I would be late if it is a 9am start.

Many thanks in advance.
Just ring their customer services (quickest)and ask. They may even have a student rep. You can also post it on their FB page or enquiry form. they are a business and keen to get peoples money, so expect them to be helpful.

https://www.law.ac.uk/postgraduate/bptc/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - Leed campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 2 Oct '19
  • The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - Nottingham campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 3 Oct '19
  • The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - Bristol campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 9 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.28%
No (175)
34.11%

Watched Threads