Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm thinking of applying to the Filmmaking MA starting this year and studying part time.

The course sounds good but the description is a little vague. Does anyone have any more information about the course, or about film production at Sheffield Hallam generally?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I did a year of undergrad filmmaking at SHU so I can answer some questions about the university just not the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    I did a year of undergrad filmmaking at SHU so I can answer some questions about the university just not the course
    Yeah, that would be really helpful! Any info about the uni and department would be great.

Thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Le_Hen)
    Hello,

I'm thinking of applying to the Filmmaking MA starting this year and studying part time.

The course sounds good but the description is a little vague. Does anyone have any more information about the course, or about film production at Sheffield Hallam generally?

Thanks!
    Hi Le_Hen

I will get in touch with the course leader to find out more information about the course for you!

Reanne
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello,

Thanks!
    Hi Le_Hen

I spoke to the course leader of Filmmaking and he told me that you do work on a project but there are 3 opportunities that you do can on alongside the project. They can be side projects and they can be what you want but it's just so that you are doing different things that relate to your project. The end results is to help the student graduate with feature film ambitions not short film features.

But he wanted to remind you that this course is built on flexibility so it caters to the students needs,

I will PM you his contact details so you can ask any further questions about the course! InternationalUK would like to speak to the course leader aswell?

Reanne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
    Hi Le_Hen

I spoke to the course leader of Filmmaking and he told me that you do work on a project but there are 3 opportunities that you do can on alongside the project. They can be side projects and they can be what you want but it's just so that you are doing different things that relate to your project. The end results is to help the student graduate with feature film ambitions not short film features.

But he wanted to remind you that this course is built on flexibility so it caters to the students needs,

I will PM you his contact details so you can ask any further questions about the course! InternationalUK would like to speak to the course leader aswell?

Reanne
    Thanks so much for your help. It sounds perfect!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thanks so much for your help. It sounds perfect!
    No worries!

Any problems, let me know!

Reanne

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.