Turn on thread page Beta

South Africa pressing forward with confiscation of land from the white man watch

ReputationRep:
    Liberals are schooled in their liberal indoctrination camps (schools, media, government, councils, companies etc.) the same indoctrination camps that:

Alter perception: fire Damore from Google for a scientific paper challenging their diversity policy claiming natural gender differences, don’t arrest Asian grooming gangs out of fear of being called racist

Lose truth: Claim that gender and race are social constructs despite a genetic basis, and that there are no differences despite scientific proof otherwise

Lose freedom: Direct people on what id loft to follow at the risk of job loss or arrest. arrest people and jail then for “offensive “Tweest (which really means enforcing the ideology and only applying it one way if they offend women, blacks, Muslims etc. Not whites, Christians, males and gun owners).

In the liberal indoctrination camps they public discuss South Africa has a wonderful rainbow nation where the power of diversity has manifested a beautiful harmonious situation with all living hand in hand. The reality couldn’t be further from the truth.

The country is very close to implementing land confiscation measure to take land from whites in a move similar to Zimbabwe.

Your liberal indoctrination media gave Katie Hopkins a hard time for talking about the South African rate of killing of white farmers so let’s take it from South African news:

The political left / liberals have a hard time facing up to any persecution of whites because they ideologically can not deal with any belief system where whites, males, Christians etc are not “the oppressors” oppressing everyone else. This comes first from their reaction to colonialism and they claim that the West is hated for colonialism (which is factually untrue like most of their claims - most people from India, rich or poor worship the British for example). And second from postmodern social theory of the 1950’s to 70’s

So in conclusion in a chasing world which elected Trump and where the false social doctrines are being challenged it makes sense to be aware of what’s happening in South Africa firstly do be able to do something about it but secondly as a challenge to the false ideology that is in place in the west that stops people believing they are free to talk openly.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Yeah, it isn't like the whites stole the land from the natives in the first place, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
    Yeah, it isn't like the whites stole the land from the natives in the first place, is it?
    All land was stolen many times in history and we can’t go back and reappropriate it all it we would have anarchy. There would be about 6 claimants for every piece of land.

What’s more liberals are hypocrites.

Let’s take the situation in Nazi Germany, there was widescale expropriation of land and property from the Jews and the claim that the Jews were a force invading the native people who effectively stole property through various means.

Let the liberals have their sympathies reversed in both situations.

ReputationRep:
    OK, let's unpack this a little.

The South African parliament has voted to set in train a process to steal a minority population's land, passed down through several generations. Handing it over to cronies of the corrupt ANC government.

And the reaction of western liberals has been...

Silence.

One searches in vain for the anguished whining from the Guardian and BBC commentariat. Where are the marches, the wearing of little black dresses at awards ceremonies, the hashtag twitter tsunami?

Why? You can't signal your virtue by protesting over white people getting their property taken from them. They shouldn't have had it in the first, place see.

The left's utter wickedness, hypocrisy and moral turpitude never ceases to astound.

The second layer of the unpacking of this is that this is the beginning of the end of South Africa as the economic powerhouse of Africa. Mugabe was told in the 80's he didn't have to make the same mistakes as were made over white land in the first phase of decolonisation, in Kenya, in Ghana a generation before. But eventually he did and then some. He stole their farms without compensation and now the country from being a bread basket starves. Thousands upon thousands of Zimbabweans have fled to South Africa as their best hope.

The ANC were told they didn't have to make the same mistake as Zimbabwe. Now they are going to do it. The continent will never amount to anything. It will for the foreseeable future be ruled by corrupt strong men, billionaire dictators, controlling the armed forces, or a one party state. The rule of law, the rights of property will not be respected.

This shows there is no hope.

ReputationRep:
    White people claiming land in Africa and the Middle East using force? I'm white and even I know that it's BS. The fact that there is way more white Jewish ppl in the West Bank compared to brown Jews shows we as white people haven't learnt from our mistakes. Sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJohnM)
    White people claiming land in Africa and the Middle East using force? I'm white and even I know that it's BS. The fact that there is way more white Jewish ppl in the West Bank compared to brown Jews shows we as white people haven't learnt from our mistakes. Sad.
    Sorry what?

ReputationRep:
    I think they should leave anyway, I don't see why White South Africans want to stay there since there's so much racial tension and no longer do they have any position or power, if I was a White South African I'd leave right now.

Their respective ethnic countries of origin should grant them citizenship or they should be able to file for refugee status in America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)
    I think they should leave anyway, I don't see why White South Africans want to stay there since there's so much racial tension and no longer do they have any position or power, if I was a White South African I'd leave right now.

Their respective ethnic countries of origin should grant them citizenship or they should be able to file for refugee status in America.
    Ok but to be consistent then you should also say that Jews should have left Nazi Germany due to the racial tension and if any immigration causes tensions in the West, for example encourage a population to vote to leave the EU, then we should aim for voluntary repatriation schemes. Would this be consistent?

ReputationRep:
    Starvation in 3... 2... 1...

ReputationRep:
    This is racism pure and simple. I'm sure if there was a predominantly white country where they were killing and forcing black people off the lands they have had for hundreds of years the SJWs and the left would be all over this. Corbyn would be organizing rallies and giving interviews.

So where are the left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airplanebee2)
    Ok but to be consistent then you should also say that Jews should have left Nazi Germany due to the racial tension and if any immigration causes tensions in the West, for example encourage a population to vote to leave the EU, then we should aim for voluntary repatriation schemes. Would this be consistent?
    Yes, Jews should've left Nazi Germany and they would've had they their own state or by the very least, a state friendly to them. Antisemitism was everywhere across Europe. Some immigrated to Palestine, some to America and some stayed, those that had nowhere else to go or couldn't afford to move.

I'm not sure what you mean by immigration? Whites in South Africa are not just being attacked socially, but by law as well. I'm telling them to leave of compassion, for their sake, not because they "stole" the land but because the country is hell-bent on getting rid of them, they might as well leave now peacefully, again for their sake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)
    Yes, Jews should've left Nazi Germany and they would've had they their own state or by the very least, a state friendly to them. Antisemitism was everywhere across Europe. Some immigrated to Palestine, some to America and some stayed, those that had nowhere else to go or couldn't afford to move.

I'm not sure what you mean by immigration? Whites in South Africa are not just being attacked socially, but by law as well. I'm telling them to leave of compassion, for their sake, not because they "stole" the land but because the country is hell-bent on getting rid of them, they might as well leave now peacefully, again for their sake
    I see, well it might get to a civil war type situation in South Africa which is not a good situation. I don’t think a lot of them want to leave for Europe because they like the vast amount of space and also the mod cons.

(Original post by nutz99)
    This is racism pure and simple. I'm sure if there was a predominantly white country where they were killing and forcing black people off the lands they have had for hundreds of years the SJWs and the left would be all over this. Corbyn would be organizing rallies and giving interviews.

So where are the left?
    I'm sorry, where are the right? Where are the right-wing politicians talking about this?

Don't act as though it is a conspiracy of the left.

(Original post by Airplanebee2)
    I see, well it might get to a civil war type situation in South Africa which is not a good situation. I don’t think a lot of them want to leave for Europe because they like the vast amount of space and also the mod cons.
    Civil war in South Africa? As if anyone would be able to tell the difference. Already a bit of an anarchy over there.

There are already white-only towns, the government can't do anything about it. I imagine that there will simply be more racial segregation in the coming years, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly no thief wants to be stolen from.

You come to a country, torture and steal from the people and then cry when the people decide to take back what belongs to them? Perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
    There are already white-only towns, the government can't do anything about it. I imagine that there will simply be more racial segregation in the coming years, that's all.
    I assume you mean Orania which as far as I am aware does only have residents who are white. The ideology of this town is that they only accept people in who would fit into their culture and that includes rejecting white people. I don't see any difference between this and many of the gated communities in America. If the community don't think you'd fit in then you don't get in. It's on private land so they can do what the hell they want!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.