Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone going NCS???

ReputationRep:
    I am! the 23rd july one, wby?

(Original post by amphibology)
    I am! the 23rd july one, wby?
    The 27th are u looking forward to it????

ReputationRep:
    uhh kinda, all my friends are too old to go by the time it rolls around XD but i figured it'd be good to be away from home a bit lol
    where u doing the social action project thingy??

ReputationRep:
    I have been last year you will love it and you learn a lot from it. I did my social actions about mental health snd we gave the money to the If U care share foundation
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Going 2nd July. This means i get end of July and all of August off!!
    But seriously, if i didn't get this first place, i wouldn't go - it's 4 WEEKS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is anyone going NCS???
    yes

uhh kinda, all my friends are too old to go by the time it rolls around XD but i figured it'd be good to be away from home a bit lol
    where u doing the social action project thingy??
    Awww... im sure u will make new friends i'm actually really scared

ReputationRep:
    what you scared for? (forgot to reply oops XD)

what you scared for? (forgot to reply oops XD)
    Lol idk really, maybe just leaving my family wbu r u scared ???

ReputationRep:
    Yo, I’m going on the 20th July. That’s cool. I don’t actually know what NCS will include but I’m gonna be with my friends so I’ll be more confident Just try and calm down and think about the positives. You will be able to meet new people as well trying out new experiences
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol idk really, maybe just leaving my family wbu r u scared ???
    Nah, im kinda alternating between being hyped (like 67% of the time) and being kind of meh bc it means i cant just do whatever the hell i want.

still tho, id probably be bored out of my because study leave too (thats what everyone else in years above said too lol), and im going to be in chezzy for some of it and my friend goes up there a lot so im hoping ill see her around at some point. it shouldn't be too bad tbh.

Haha ohh leaving your family sounds fair enough. Imo, i think I'll probably be too busy to miss them a lot tbf. Altho, ive never really missed them much in the past (oops!). I tend to miss friends and stuff more tbh.

I wanted to take some alevel work for downtime but a) my parents weren't too keen bc 'aah no the whole point is to meet new people!! not to bury your head in a book!! even tho i know you'll want to!! *condescending sneer*'. also, b), i don't think I'll have much time anyway lol, enough to probably do it when I get back (or before we leave/weekends). And if i get bored, i do have my phone so. yay. i guess

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.