Turn on thread page Beta

Deciding between two gcse options watch

ReputationRep:
    It’s going to be the deadline this Friday for my gcse choices and I can’t decide between two of them. I know I will take triple science and drama but now I don’t know weither to pick computer science or business studies. If it helps I want to be a orthopaedic surogeon and I know at college I’m not going to take business or computer science. What should I choose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara.belkadi)
    It’s going to be the deadline this Friday for my gcse choices and I can’t decide between two of them. I know I will take triple science and drama but now I don’t know weither to pick computer science or business studies. If it helps I want to be a orthopaedic surogeon and I know at college I’m not going to take business or computer science. What should I choose?
    I'd recommend picking the one which you enjoy more, and/or feel you could get a higher grade in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I'd recommend picking the one which you enjoy more, and/or feel you could get a higher grade in
    I’m not sure which I would do better in or enjoy more as I haven’t tried business yet so I don’t know what to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara.belkadi)
    I’m not sure which I would do better in or enjoy more as I haven’t tried business yet so I don’t know what to do
    Have you tried looking at the course content for business, to see whether it may interest you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Have you tried looking at the course content for business, to see whether it may interest you?
    Yh I’m the booklets they gave us, it does seem interesting but just a little bit unsure but I think I probably will choose it ty😁

ReputationRep:
    Computer Science is more respectable. All GCSES are hard. Pick something you'd find fun resultingly being able to excel in.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.