Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That's interesting, I've never heard a guy say that before. What is it about tall women?
    more dominant, more adult, 'womanly' over 'girly' (which i prefer emotionally), everyone knows long legs are sexy etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purplemonkeys)
    No, people grow at different rates. If you're fully grown, then you aren't unattractive. Beauty, or at least exterior beauty, is meaningless as long as you're a brilliant person which I'm sure you are. Don't feel insecure about your height. I'm around 5'2 or 5'3 and I've probably stopped growing, bit I'm fine with it. Embrace it. It's part of who you are.
    Thank you so much !!! This really helped
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by //ray)
    You're very welcome 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by //ray)
    so you weren't looking for honest answers rather just for people to tell you what you wanted to hear....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CollectiveSoul)
    so you weren't looking for honest answers rather just for people to tell you what you wanted to hear....
    Okay so... I love honesty I liked your response..but i was really really really insecure about my height .. so I expected comments that will make feel better... I mean yeah everyone with positive response was honest so u everyone with negative !! And I also think long legs are more sexy...and yeah thank you fore response again ❤️❤️❤️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.