Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My wife is from Russia and soon to start a conversion course with the ultimate aim of becoming a clinical psychologist.

    She used to be a journalist so this is a big career change for her. We will need to self finance so were hoping for some advice, any advise on how to work and get practical experience preferably in a closely related field.

    Any advice would be most appreciated as we feel a little stuck at the moment!

Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.