Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to get healthier.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How do you get healthier without exercise and eating fruit + veg????

ReputationRep:
    Eat

Fruit + veg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    How do you get healthier without exercise and eating fruit veg????
    I'm not an expert at health. But I'm pretty sure eating fruit and veg and exercising are the only ways to become healthier. But I heard that drinking diet Pepsi or cola can lose a lot of weight, very healthy.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How do you get healthier without exercise and eating fruit + veg????
    You dont

ReputationRep:
    Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Its like asking "how do I become smarter without studying?"

ReputationRep:
    Exercise can be really simple, just walk to places rather than take the bus/car. Just an hour is fine-no need to go to the gym and a do a hardcore workout.
    Food is also important, cut down on fast food and make the same food but healthier. Plus fruit and veg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzureCeleste)
    Exercise can be really simple, just walk to places rather than take the bus/car. Just an hour is fine-no need to go to the gym and a do a hardcore workout.
    Food is also important, cut down on fast food and make the same food but healthier. Plus fruit and veg
    Meh!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Meh!!!!
    Just drink lots of DIET Pepsi. It lost me a lot of weight in no time👍. Just eat fruit flavoured sweets aswell. That's the only alternative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THEGAMECRUSHER)
    Just drink lots of DIET Pepsi. It lost me a lot of weight in no time👍. Just eat fruit flavoured sweets aswell. That's the only alternative.
    If you want to improve your elt then diet pepsi is a great way to start. I know a guy who eats over 100 nugs worth of takeout chicken a month (He orders like 2 meals a day) and he drinks diet pepsi. It really depends on you tho. This guy I am talking about eats so much and isn't even fat. Me on the other hand eats a fraction of what he eats yet I am fatter and have a generally unelty look. ffs I could breath in dust and gain 2 pounds of weight and this guy could eat a whole fried chicken and gain [email protected]

It depends on the kind of ‘healthier’ you want to work on. If it’s physically, then you could simply walk more rather than sitting down or being inactive. Drink water, tea, and even lemon water which can help.

Mentally, try to distance yourself from social media and your phone. Try to meet more with friends or do more with family as it will help to increase happiness.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    It depends on the kind of ‘healthier’ you want to work on. If it’s physically, then you could simply walk more rather than sitting down or being inactive. Drink water, tea, and even lemon water which can help.

Mentally, try to distance yourself from social media and your phone. Try to meet more with friends or do more with family as it will help to increase happiness.
    I am a gay boy and kiss my boyfriend regularly and get in bed with him and touch him up!! Is that healthy????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am a gay boy and kiss my boyfriend regularly and get in bed with him and touch him up!! Is that healthy????
    No. People are gonna keep telling you that its just as elty as being straight but science says no.http://massresistance.org/docs/gen3/...hem/index.html

(Original post by tedgfbtebfetedfb)
    No. People are gonna keep telling you that its just as elty as being straight but science says no.http://massresistance.org/docs/gen3/...hem/index.html
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.