Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone have the OCR Economics papers from 2017 and exemplar answers to go with them? This is for the new spec. I did the papers last year but I wanted to go over them. I'd really appreciate it, thank you :-)

ReputationRep:
    A-level or GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs X)
    A-level or GCSE?
    Oh my bad, I shouldve said a level

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure if any past papers there yet, probably they will use it as a Mock exams , but you can try this https://www.ezyeducation.co.uk/exam-...er-guides.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs X)
    I am not sure if any past papers there yet, probably they will use it as a Mock exams , but you can try this https://www.ezyeducation.co.uk/exam-...er-guides.html
    Do you know why the macro ones weren't uploaded? Or where I can find them?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Marmite786)
    Hey does anyone have the OCR Economics papers from 2017 and exemplar answers to go with them? This is for the new spec. I did the papers last year but I wanted to go over them. I'd really appreciate it, thank you :-)
    TSR can't legally host papers that haven't been released for public dissemination yet I'm afraid. Your best option is to ask your teacher for them because they'll definitely have access. Be aware of course that many teachers use them for mock exams so they may not provide them to you either.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.