Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for Psychology? I'm still waiting and and it's driving me crazy, I applied in November..
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    I haven't gotten one either, I applied in the beginning of January though. I'm an EU student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_username)
    I haven't gotten one either, I applied in the beginning of January though. I'm an EU student
    I'm an EU student as well
    If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluorescent24)
    I'm an EU student as well
    If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?
    I'm doing the IB and my overall predicted score is 37, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_username)
    I'm doing the IB and my overall predicted score is 37, what about you?
    Well I'm doing A-levels and I'm predicted A*AA. I really hope we'll hear from them soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluorescent24)
    Well I'm doing A-levels and I'm predicted A*AA. I really hope we'll hear from them soon
    Yup, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I applied early November, and I haven't heard anything back. I emailed them today asking why, and they said that all offers should be out by the end of the month, so hopefully not too long to wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbowler12)
    I applied early November, and I haven't heard anything back. I emailed them today asking why, and they said that all offers should be out by the end of the month, so hopefully not too long to wait!
    I got rejected yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected yesterday as well, with 43 predicted grades in the IB..

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.