Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey was just wondering if anyone who goes to Aston Uni could tell me which Accomodation is the tallest building? I went on an applicant visit day and loved the rooms in the tallest one the most, but didn't note down which one that was. I'm pretty sure it was James Watt but I'm just wanting to make sure

Best of luck with everything and hope to see you in September (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    It's James Watt
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazda247)
    It's James Watt
    Thanks I'm gonna apply to the tall building in Mary Sturge, do you know if that's undergraduate?

ReputationRep:
    Usually the application only states whether you want a 5/7 bed flat not the particular buildings and most blocks are undergraduate, they'll allocate you to a block hope this helps
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazda247)
    Usually the application only states whether you want a 5/7 bed flat not the particular buildings and most blocks are undergraduate, they'll allocate you to a block hope this helps
    Yeah massive help thank you applications open tomorrow so fingers crossed. Thanks again

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.