Turn on thread page Beta

Is pub culture holding a lot of whites back? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiberalFascism)
    We need a combination of solid families, traditional values and neighbourhoods that can hold themselves physically. Instead a lot of gora live with their dogs while on welfare and have random kids from ex- partners, liberal arts degree etc..The whole goth lifestyle in particular is really flabby and weak.

South London eh? Do you have a mob that can deal with the black menace..in 'dose endz'?
    Yeah that is the problem though the welfare system has been misused by people in this country, mostly by white people who like getting drunk in the streets. But the problem is we can't just change it over night with our political system that goes in a cycle
    between Labour and Conservatives.

And to answer a question about the 'mob', I stayed away from most of that **** so tbh I don't know. All I saw were gangs mugging people in the street, I myself threatened a few times. My family is Irish so we wouldn't have any connections to any South London mob. But I'm pretty sure the Brindles and the Walkers firms you were probably referring to are less significant now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    White males, that notoriously unsuccessful group.
    Go tell that to a white man who works two jobs as hard as he can just so he can struggle to feed his children and himself

"Oh well a lot of other white people are successful so it is obvious that you are going to be fine and you dont need any help unlike those poor blacks"

It doesnt matter if Mr Smith owns a billion pound company and eats lobster every night, he still has to live on the poverty line, trying to scrape by through no fault of his own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraB101)
    White people are not a minority group... they are not being held back from anything unless they choose to be.
    Such bs. Just because white isn’t a minority group doesn’t mean that white people can’t struggle. What about white men with mental health issues? From poor families? Who are abused? Have they chosen what family or what body they were born into? Can they just “choose” to not be held back anymore and stroll over to town hall and claim their white privilege fast pass to a successful future?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Such bs. Just because white isn’t a minority group doesn’t mean that white people can’t struggle. What about white men with mental health issues? From poor families? Who are abused? Have they chosen what family or what body they were born into? Can they just “choose” to not be held back anymore and stroll over to town hall and claim their white privilege fast pass to a successful future?
    Ffs, the post was titled 'is pub culture holding back the whites', which I quickly assumed meant white people as a race. Clearly I commented in a rush, of course there are minority groups within any race.

ReputationRep:
    Bait, good bait but still bait.
    Should have chose a less memey username, libertarian fascism is a better meme anyway.
    'Small government' death squads fighting coca cola death squads on the non existent roads is way funnier than pizza king fascism.

As for the people arguing over if white men can be disadvantaged and all that, yes.
    Are we more likely to come from a stable richer household than some minorities? Yes.
    Does that mean we will? F*** no.
    In the west East asians on average earn more than every other demographic, you don't say "Of course you're successful, you're Asian" as it's insulting on multiple levels. So why do some people do the same s*** to whiteys I will never get.
    Every group will face discrimination based on some s*** they can't control at some point in their lives, saying "well you're [insert characteristic] you can do whatever" is patronising and undermines their struggles and achievements.
    Rant over.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.