Turn on thread page Beta

I blew him now he's being weird? watch

ReputationRep:
    girl you suck anyones **** thats attractive? it makes you look :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach700)
    You were just used and now he doesn't want to do anything with you.

He will try and use someone else.
    He 'used her'? :confused: OP was the one offering, he never proposed anything of the sort at that moment, so why would he ask other people?

ultimately my question is should i just drop it and not pay attention or should i talk to him?

(Original post by Jheinexx)
    girl you suck anyones **** thats attractive? it makes you look :/
    naw girl not like that. ive found this guy attractive for a very long time. its not like i offer up bjs to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    He 'used her'? :confused: OP was the one offering, he never proposed anything of the sort at that moment, so why would he ask other people?
    He took advantaged over that.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew women like you

Ask him if he wants another and then see where the conversion goes from there...

e.g. I want something out of this and not just your love custard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well i want to but dont want to make him even more uncomfortable and i dont want him to react rudely bc then i will be annoyed.
    If he reacts rudely, then he doesn't want anything to do with you and I'm sure you will not want anything to do with him.

(Original post by Pigster)
    I wish I knew women like you

Ask him if he wants another and then see where the conversion goes from there...

e.g. I want something out of this and not just your love custard.
    "love custard" hahahahaha
    i dont want to give him another though it was just a 1 time thing

(Original post by num.7)
    If he reacts rudely, then he doesn't want anything to do with you and I'm sure you will not want anything to do with him.
    you're right. well ill try speaking to him & see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    How much older are you than him also did you swallow maybe you just need to sleep with him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach700)
    He took advantaged over that.
    Um, he just accepted her offer. If he's acting a bit strange around OP, that's unfortunate for her and I hope that issue is resolved, but he's not doing anything malicious, and is hardly 'taking advantage' in a negative way.

Spoiler:
    Show

Also, in your sentence, it's meant to be 'advantage', not 'advantaged'

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    How much older are you than him also did you swallow maybe you just need to sleep with him?
    hes older than me by a few months. and no we're both virgins im not gonna do that

ReputationRep:
    i dont want to give him another though it was just a 1 time thing
    I really really wish I knew more women like you.

Perhaps, if he knew it was a one time thing, he has come to the sensible conclusion that you are worth none of his time.

(Original post by k.n.h.)
    Um, he just accepted her offer. If he's acting a bit strange around OP, that's unfortunate for her and I hope that issue is resolved, but he's not doing anything malicious, and is hardly 'taking advantage' in a negative way.
    this is true, i initiated everything its not like he forced me to do it.

I really really wish I knew more women like you.

Perhaps, if he knew it was a one time thing, he has come to the sensible conclusion that you are worth none of his time.
    well i hope you meet someone like me then
    and that makes sense, but doesnt mean he has to be weird. like i was his first ffs

ReputationRep:
    well i hope you meet someone like me then
    and that makes sense, but doesnt mean he has to be weird. like i was his first ffs
    If only my wife thought the same way as you

I'm going to guess that you are both teenagers. If so, there is a simple explanation for his weirdness: he is a teenage boy and he doesn't have the emotional intelligence to know how to act around you.

ReputationRep:
    Its called post nut clarity. He realised he could have done better than you lol

(Original post by floydd223)
    LMAO aint nobody better than me.

If only my wife thought the same way as you

I'm going to guess that you are both teenagers. If so, there is a simple explanation for his weirdness: he is a teenage boy and he doesn't have the emotional intelligence to know how to act around you.
    smfh -_- boys.

(Original post by floydd223)
    and also i dont get how he was normal for a few days THEN became weird

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.