Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone was considering doing an EE in WS - I'm asking mainly because I was hoping to connect with others so that we could all figure out together, as well as ask anyone who has done it before if they've got any advice?

Thanks!
    -jilly2272

ReputationRep:
    I want to do a world studies EE in health - I want to study medicine and its been advised that that would be an easier essay to do well in than biology. I have chosen Malaria as my topic but not sure what title question to give my essay.

ReputationRep:
    I did a ws ee this year and predicted A / B

Research!! I swear this was my major downfall because you really should be analysing data and such - from both of your subject's viewpoints. You may have an amazing topic, but if you can't access the dat then you have a big problem. I wrote about the downfalls of US official development aid to Zambia - which was great, except of how hard it was to access any useful data.

It is advisable to choose two subjects which are not so closely related (ie biology and philosophy), however I did do global politics and economics. Basically they want you to be able to show off your different viewpoints and argue between those, so as long as you can differentiate between the two you'll be fine.

Also make sure you know the syllabus of your subjects! I wasn't taking global politics before so I really had to catch up on their syllabus / course material .

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.