The Student Room Group

Is it worth going for this accommodation?

I'm gonna be going to University of Leeds next year and want to pick cityside, however considering it's the most expensive i'm scared that I will have to mix with rich/wealthy international/national students who will have a much higher weekly budget than me which may stop me from mixing. Can this be the case with university accommodation or no? Please keep this post in this forum page topic so I stay anonymous. Thanks in advance :smile:
Why would a budget stop you from mixing? Just suggest cheaper alternatives, or things to do for free with the people there. Also no one will have very high budgets, you're all students!!
I know a few people who went for the msot expensive halls and struggled to make friends since they had to budget carefully to afford rent and as you guessed many people in those accommodations were rich students. And there are plenty of students with borderline unlimited budgets. Some will be understand that you don't have the same finances as them and others won't want to be 'dragged down'. Personally I would say if you're not wealthy why pay for expensive halls anyway? Move somewhere cheaper and have more spare cash.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending