Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Well - I might be a little late to the game but who knows, this could be fun.

So hello everyone! My alias is jilly2272 but feel free to call me jilly, and I'm in my second semester of the IB my subjects are:

-HL English
    -HL Maths
    -HL History
    -HL Physics
    -SL Theatre
    -SL Spanish Ab Initio

And before you frantically type at your keyboard in dismay at the fact that I'm taking 4 HLs - please know that it's not because I'm trying to impress anyone. I am really unsure about what I want to study for uni (most likely I'll be going to the UK and the system you can't be undeclared you have to choose a course - so I'm screwed xD).

My goal is to get at least 36 points for my 6 subjects (emphasis on at least because I really want 7s across the board but I'm being realistic here ) - If you have any questions feel free to comment and message me!

OH ALSO if anyone of you are doing an EE in World Studies pleaseeee get involved with my WS' thread here.

Have an awesome day!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2018
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.