Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HI,

I have a cousin who is 19 years old and lives in SE Asia. He is pious and is struggling with education fees as he is poor. Currently, he is sponsored £50 a month for education by a person I know and he teaches a student in return for meals at the students family home. so, he wants to go to further education somewhere else but the fees are higher (£40 est) and i doubt his sponsor would be able to increase the amount. i do feel bad as i cannot support but...

...does anybody know how he can get support and financial help.

thank you very much.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by MahirUddin)
    HI,

I have a cousin who is 19 years old and lives in SE Asia. He is pious and is struggling with education fees as he is poor. Currently, he is sponsored £50 a month for education by a person I know and he teaches a student in return for meals at the students family home. so, he wants to go to further education somewhere else but the fees are higher (£40 est) and i doubt his sponsor would be able to increase the amount. i do feel bad as i cannot support but...

...does anybody know how he can get support and financial help.

thank you very much.
    Send me £25 via Western Union and I will tell you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    Send me £25 via Western Union and I will tell you.
    this is not a joke or scam!! i am genuine, i was wondering if anyone knew of an organisation or help centre in Bangladesh who could help him.

i would love to but i am 16 and about am finishing my gcses this year.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.