Turn on thread page Beta

You are still so young for that lol. I think at 14, most of us also thought that too, but you should instead focus on school and enjoying it honestly. Relationships are time consuming and a lot of work and the girls you hangout with are just doing it because it's the "it" thing to do. Don't worry about those fads, because you'll look back to when you were 14 and wished you enjoyed it more and just not cared about boys. I thought the same way at 14 and now I'm 22 and in a very loving relationship. You'll see as you start to grow and mature and let those girls do them, they just want to experiment and be cool lol, you be you

ReputationRep:
    Nah if anything getting asked out has decreased considerably

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fam I was in year 6 lmao

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a boyfriend yet and I'm 17 in a month and two weeks or so. You don't need someone else to make your life have meaning. Live for you and let everything come as it will. Having a boyfriend isn't the most important thing you'll ever do at 14. There's so much more to think about than whether or not boys like you. Life is more than how many boyfriends you've had.

Just be you and don't worry about finding love later on. Love will find you. Don't worry about it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks so much, how exactly do I build my self esteem? I am not very confident
    You've just got to remember that what others are like, what they say and what they do
    it can't be compared to you

You are different, unique and wonderful and you've got to tell yourself this. Nobody is better at being you than you.
    You got this.

P.S Social media sucks

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    You've just got to remember that what others are like, what they say and what they do
    it can't be compared to you

You are different, unique and wonderful and you've got to tell yourself this. Nobody is better at being you than you.
    You got this.

P.S Social media sucks
    Thanks so much
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I've been asked out a few times and I'm a dude, but the problem is when they are girls you don't want to be around, who have no morals etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So many people my age (14) are getting boyfriends, I see girls posing with them all the time. A question people are always asking each other is 'what's the most you've done with a boy?'. They also show each other their hickeys etc and move from boy to boy quite a lot.
    And there's me, I've never had a boyfriend or even been asking out. Not sure why, maybe my looks..? Will I really be lonely forever because it seems so obscure that anyone will ask me out

mate you're 14 focus on your key stage 3

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.