Turn on thread page Beta

What degree should I take???? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ?????
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What current qualifications do you have?
    What work experience have you recieved?
    What activities or competitions have you participated in which relate to your course?
    How old are you?
    What subject area do you enjoy the most?
    Can you see a profession out of your degree?
    What are you "enthusiastic" about, anything that you have such engrosses and grasps your attention, luring you to learn more and explore principles and new topics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    ?????
    What reasons do you want to go to university for, i.e. do you see it as a step in a specific career path? This should be the main reason you pick a subject. Consider what subjects you are currently studying and what interests you. You could look online at career paths, e.g. look at Next Step or Prospects, and see if anything takes your interest.

What is your age? It might be that your school has a careers advisor or service, or look at work experience to get a clearer idea of what you want to do.

ReputationRep:
    ?????
    Tell us what you are thinking of doing currently and any careers you want to do in particular?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIMBO789)
    Tell us what you are thinking of doing currently and any careers you want to do in particular?
    I love Religious Studies and want to become a Theologian/Lawyer/Culinary Chemist/Fashion Designer/Drag Queen!!!
    I got an 8 in my RS mock!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I love Religious Studies and want to become a Theologian/Lawyer/Culinary Chemist/Fashion Designer/Drag Queen!!!
    Never knew you could take a "Drag Queen" degree?

ReputationRep:
    So obviously Theology and Philosophy are options. You don't need a particular degree if you want to do law, as law conversion is possible. I know Chemists who did Law after converting. Although I don't think Chemistry is essential to what you want to go into. It's a very tough degree, with a lot of long lab sessions and hard exams. You could do Law, but I heard it's boring. I heard of fashion degrees too if you are interested

ReputationRep:
    So obviously Theology and Philosophy are options. You don't need a particular degree if you want to do law, as law conversion is possible. I know Chemists who did Law after converting. Although I don't think Chemistry is essential to what you want to go into. It's a very tough degree, with a lot of long lab sessions and hard exams. You could do Law, but I heard it's boring. I heard of fashion degrees too if you are interested
    I want to be all at the same time!!! Is that possible???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science99999)
    Never knew you could take a "Drag Queen" degree?
    Oh....Rude and Crude!!!! Herlayer!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oh....Rude and Crude!!!! Herlayer!!!
    How is that rude? Please consider the definitions of these words before making inconsiderate and immature remarks, you've asked for opinions and ideas for a degree, and i Just stated that I never knew that "Drag Queen" is a degree, perhaps it is not. What is wrong with you? A job does not equate to a degree, such as being a cashier or a bagger. Stop becoming overly sensitive to such petty issues. Grow up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science99999)
    How is that rude? Please consider the definitions of these words before making inconsiderate and immature remarks, you've asked for opinions and ideas for a degree, and i Just stated that I never knew that "Drag Queen" is a degree, perhaps it is not. What is wrong with you? A job does not equate to a degree, such as being a cashier or a bagger. Stop becoming overly sensitive to such petty issues. Grow up!
    Holla!!! Sorry I thought you were being sarcastic Holla!!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Holla!!! Sorry I thought you were being sarcastic Holla!!!!
    No worries, sorry for the miscommunication. Have a nice day!

ReputationRep:
    Media studies
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaanv)
    Media studies
    No I hate it!!! Thanks though

ReputationRep:
    Just do Theology or Philosophy if that's what you like. You can do Drag and Fashion designing in your spare time

ReputationRep:
    Just do Theology or Philosophy if that's what you like. You can do Drag and Fashion designing in your spare time
    How though????

ReputationRep:
    How though????
    Was that intended for the last part? Just google search for drag queen roles and see online courses/videos on fashion design.

ReputationRep:
    Was that intended for the last part? Just google search for drag queen roles and see online courses/videos on fashion design.
    Girl...but I need to revise...for me GCSEs Holla!!! #RS exam on the 14 and 16th of May!!!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.