Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hate to bother everyone with this but I need support. Things are going badly at home, I’m struggling with getting over someone and I can’t cope anymore.

On top of that is the pressure to learn to drive from my family (which I can’t afford) and being bullied by family members and other people.

I can’t handle this anymore and I just feel like I’ve been kicked in the stomach. Please help me someone. I’m suffering badly here. I’ve been crying for the past hour and a half and angry at everything and it’s killing me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    I hate to bother everyone with this but I need support. Things are going badly at home, I’m struggling with getting over someone and I can’t cope anymore.

On top of that is the pressure to learn to drive from my family (which I can’t afford) and being bullied by family members and other people.

I can’t handle this anymore and I just feel like I’ve been kicked in the stomach. Please help me someone. I’m suffering badly here. I’ve been crying for the past hour and a half and angry at everything and it’s killing me
    Good lord, I almost think i wrote this! LOL, I would be happy to talk and help you. You need to remind yourself that's this shall pass too. You are raidiant. You might not see it now, but it is true. Only you can change you. And good people go through a ton of crap to make them stronger. Do you really want to drive? I can't understand the pressure standpoint. You should only do it once you feel ready. How are you being bullied?
    I too am struggling with all those, minus driving, plus getting over someone. I've turned to reading my bible and I've never felt stronger, hurt , but stronger in a healing process

ReputationRep:
    OMG that’s horrible.
    First, the person your recovering from what are the pros and cons of the relationship. Was it good? If it was then you should know you’ll eventually get over them with due time but don’t be afraid to take your time.
    Secondly, the bullying problem with your family etc. I can say just keep your head high and have a backbone. Don’t let them see that they’re affecting you cause they live from suffering.( I swear down bully’s get on my nerve) Just know that you won’t have to be around such negative people in time cause you’ll be an adult and free and when they need you bruhhh karma
    Thirdly, you can hold of driving. Just tell your family you have a lot on your plate and can’t. If they don’t accept that then Idk. I think you’d just have to plough through that mess.

I know you’ll get through this just mediate and do your hobbies to relax you.

I’m so sorry that you feel this way and I hope you get through this like the boss you are.
    P.S I’m also happy to talk if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadflower)
    Good lord, I almost think i wrote this! LOL, I would be happy to talk and help you. You need to remind yourself that's this shall pass too. You are raidiant. You might not see it now, but it is true. Only you can change you. And good people go through a ton of crap to make them stronger. Do you really want to drive? I can't understand the pressure standpoint. You should only do it once you feel ready. How are you being bullied?
    I too am struggling with all those, minus driving, plus getting over someone. I've turned to reading my bible and I've never felt stronger, hurt , but stronger in a healing process
    hey,
    I'm being bullied into doing things I dont want to and don't feel im capable of doing. I do want to drive because I live in a remote village with no buses or trains and I want my freedom. thank you for reaching out, its much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    also, I miswrote that, I'm not getting over someone but rather trying to figure things out in my head about my friend
    nothing deep

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay

ReputationRep:
    Fight for your freedom! You will have it! Trust me it may not seem like it now but it will happen. Don't take anyone's crap, stuck up for yourself and follow your heart. Message me if you need a friend
    hey,
    I'm being bullied into doing things I dont want to and don't feel im capable of doing. I do want to drive because I live in a remote village with no buses or trains and I want my freedom. thank you for reaching out, its much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadflower)
    Fight for your freedom! You will have it! Trust me it may not seem like it now but it will happen. Don't take anyone's crap, stuck up for yourself and follow your heart. Message me if you need a friend
    Thanks flower, I need to hear things like this rn, been dealing with some tough stuff but I’m doing okay now thank god. Mostly thanks to the funny and friendly people on here x

ReputationRep:

I really wish I could just leap through and give you a hug and tell you everything will be OK. I know things look bad right now, but you have to have strength and faith in yourself that you're strong enough to overcome these things. You're not alone, you can talk and let your emotions out here, we can be your outlet. I think you need to take a stand and make your own decisions. You've got a mind of your own, you decide what you want to do. I would be totally happy if you wanted to message me if you wanted to talk more and needed a friend Stay strong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinizel)
    I really wish I could just leap through and give you a hug and tell you everything will be OK. I know things look bad right now, but you have to have strength and faith in yourself that you're strong enough to overcome these things. You're not alone, you can talk and let your emotions out here, we can be your outlet. I think you need to take a stand and make your own decisions. You've got a mind of your own, you decide what you want to do. I would be totally happy if you wanted to message me if you wanted to talk more and needed a friend Stay strong!
    Thank you, thank you so much oh my god I’m getting so much love on here. I honestly did not expect all this haha, I’m really touched. In all seriousness, I’ll have all the friends I can, it’s really nice that TSR has some users on it who have struggles and/or can offer support having had past struggles (or not). I’m feeling so much better just getting all this kindness!

ReputationRep:

Once a king called upon all of his wise men and asked them, ” Is there a mantra or suggestion which works in every situation, in every circumstances, in every place and in every time. In every joy, every sorrow, every defeat and every victory? One answer for all questions? Something which can help me when none of you is available to advise me? Tell me is there any mantra?”

All the wise men were puzzled by the King’s question. They thought and thought. After a lengthy discussion, an old man suggested something which appealed to all of them. They went to the king and gave him something written on paper, with a condition that the king was not to see it out of curiosity.

Only in extreme danger, when the King finds himself alone and there seems to be no way, only then he can see it. The King put the papers under his Diamond ring.

Some time later, the neighbors attacked the Kingdom. King and his army fought bravely but lost the battle. The King had to flee on his horse. The enemies were following him. getting closer and closer. Suddenly the King found himself standing at the end of the road - that road was not going anywhere. Underneath there was a rocky valley thousand feet deep. If he jumped into it, he would be finished…and he could not return because it was a small road…the sound of enemy’s horses was approaching fast. The King became restless. There seemed to be no way.

Then suddenly he saw the Diamond in his ring shining in the sun, and he remembered the message hidden in the ring. He opened the diamond and read the message. The message was – “ THIS TOO SHALL PASS ”

The King read it . Again read it. Suddenly something struck him- Yes ! This too will pass. Only a few days ago, I was enjoying my kingdom.

I was the mightiest of all the Kings. Yet today, the Kingdom and all my pleasures have gone. I am here trying to escape from enemies. Like those days of luxuries have gone, this day of danger too will pass. A calm came on his face. He kept standing there. The place where he was standing was full of natural beauty. He had never known that such a beautiful place was also a part of his Kingdom. The revelation of the message had a great effect on him.

He relaxed and forgot about those following him. After a few minutes he realized that the noise of the horses and the enemy coming was receding. They moved into some other part of the mountains and were nowhere near him. The King was very brave. He reorganized his army and fought again. He defeated the enemy and regained his empire. When he returned to his empire after victory, he was received with much fanfare. The whole capital was rejoicing in the victory.

Everyone was in a festive mood. Flowers were being showered on King from every house, from every corner. People were dancing and singing. For a moment King said to himself, “ I am one of the bravest and greatest King. It is not easy to defeat me. With all the reception and celebration he saw an ego emerging in him. ” Suddenly the Diamond of his ring flashed in the sunlight and reminded him of the message. He open it and read it again: “ THIS TOO SHALL PASS ”.

He became silent. His face went through a total change - from the egoist he moved to a state of utter humbleness.

If this too is going to pass, it is not yours. The defeat was not yours, the victory is not yours. You are just a watcher. Everything passes by. We are witnesses of all this. We are the perceivers. Life comes and goes. Happiness comes and goes. Sorrow comes and goes.

Now as you have read this story, just sit silently and evaluate your own life. This too will pass. Think of the moments of joy and victory in your life. Think of the moment of Sorrow and defeat. Are they permanent ? They all come and pass away. Life just passes away. There is nothing permanent in this world. Every thing changes except the law of change.

Think over it from your own perspective. You have seen all the changes. You have survived all setbacks, all defeats and all sorrows. All have passed away. The problems in the present, they too will pass away. Because nothing remains forever. Joy and sorrow are the two faces of the same coin. They both will pass away. You are just a witness of change. Experience it, understand it, and enjoy the present moment - this too shall pass

ReputationRep:
    It's cus it's pisces season. Everyone's getting emotional and argumentative during Pisces season lel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    It's cus it's pisces season. Everyone's getting emotional and argumentative during Pisces season lel.
    Thank you for that insight. I’m a Scorpio so I’m even worse off xD nah I’m okay, you’re funny so that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    is that actually true because all of a sudden i went from stable to mentally ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galingo)
    is that actually true because all of a sudden i went from stable to mentally ****ed
    You’ll be alright galingo, stay positive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galingo)
    it started on february 19th

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.