Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend called me another girls name? watch

My boyfriend was leaving the house and before he went out the door he said "Grace, I'll be home by 7"

My. Name. Is. Not. Grace.

I think he realised what he said because he went silent for a few seconds and then quickly shut the door.

I've been trying to call him, I want to know why he called me Grace.

Anyone have any advice as to how I should approach this situation?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My advice, if i were you, would be to en dos it off. You want so,done who will remember every little detail about you. Including your name. And to shut the door on you? Who does that! Absolutely unacceptable you deserve better

ReputationRep:
    Does he have an ex with that name?

If you’ve never heard of a girl called Grace before, then you need to have a talk.

ReputationRep:
    He was just blinded by your grace
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Just ask him "hey you called me Grace earlier, I'm wondering why." Literally no other way to go about it - be straight and honest with what you want to ask him.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.