Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My brothers ex-fiancées sister tutors me once a week and it’s so awkward. I don’t know what to do with myself. I have to make sure I don’t make any mistakes cause I feel like she’s going to call me out. I try and stay calm but end up stuttering. I hate my brother for this he just finds my situation funny😭😂. Sometimes I pretend I’m sick so I don’t have to go and make it more awkward. I just had to get it off my chest. No use telling my parents cause they already know lol. Me being awkward and weird doesn’t help the situation. On the bright side she’s moving out of the country in a couple of months but that too long for me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My brothers ex-fiancées sister tutors me once a week and it’s so awkward. I don’t know what to do with myself. I have to make sure I don’t make any mistakes cause I feel like she’s going to call me out. I try and stay calm but end up stuttering. I hate my brother for this he just finds my situation funny😭😂. Sometimes I pretend I’m sick so I don’t have to go and make it more awkward. I just had to get it off my chest. No use telling my parents cause they already know lol. Me being awkward and weird doesn’t help the situation. On the bright side she’s moving out of the country in a couple of months but that too long for me.
    If its to awkward then get a different tutor, but tbh you arent responsible for them splitting and am sure its awkward for her.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.