Awkward Situation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
My brothers ex-fiancées sister tutors me once a week and it’s so awkward. I don’t know what to do with myself. I have to make sure I don’t make any mistakes cause I feel like she’s going to call me out. I try and stay calm but end up stuttering. I hate my brother for this he just finds my situation funny😭😂. Sometimes I pretend I’m sick so I don’t have to go and make it more awkward. I just had to get it off my chest. No use telling my parents cause they already know lol. Me being awkward and weird doesn’t help the situation. On the bright side she’s moving out of the country in a couple of months but that too long for me.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My brothers ex-fiancées sister tutors me once a week and it’s so awkward. I don’t know what to do with myself. I have to make sure I don’t make any mistakes cause I feel like she’s going to call me out. I try and stay calm but end up stuttering. I hate my brother for this he just finds my situation funny😭😂. Sometimes I pretend I’m sick so I don’t have to go and make it more awkward. I just had to get it off my chest. No use telling my parents cause they already know lol. Me being awkward and weird doesn’t help the situation. On the bright side she’s moving out of the country in a couple of months but that too long for me.
If its to awkward then get a different tutor, but tbh you arent responsible for them splitting and am sure its awkward for her.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads