Turn on thread page Beta

imperial interview email 2018 entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Did people who received a "your applications is being considered by the academic department" email get interview offers or rejections.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.g.)
    Did people who received a "your applications is being considered by the academic department" email get interview offers or rejections.
    What course have you applied for? I think that the majority of interviews have already taken place unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    What course have you applied for? I think that the majority of interviews have already taken place unfortunately.
    medicine I received the email on friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.g.)
    medicine I received the email on friday.
    To be honest I would ignore the email it probably has nothing to do with the outcome.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...y-requirements On this page on entry requirements and then interview it says they have interviews between December and March so you might still have a chance of being invited for interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    To be honest I would ignore the email it probably has nothing to do with the outcome.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...y-requirements On this page on entry requirements and then interview it says they have interviews between December and March so you might still have a chance of being invited for interview.
    ok thanks.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.