Turn on thread page Beta

Which TV series would you like to come out on DVD? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Quite a few TV series end up coming out on DVD at some point, but with some TV shows, they never bring them out on DVD. Or if they do, they only bring out a some of the series on DVD.
    Which TV series would you like to come out on DVD?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen some of "Monk" on DVD ,absolutely loved it as a kid. Don't know if you do get it anymore, hopefully it's still available
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Id like to see my hero come out on dvd.
    Also- they only ever brought series 1 and 2 of the royal out on dvd. Id love to see the others come out.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I would like the job lot to come out on dvd as well. They only ever brought series one out on dvd, not the others.

ReputationRep:
    The Netflix version of A Series of Unfortunate Events. It can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Nostalgia is kicking in so forgive me if this sounds kind of stupid, buuuut - Nickelodeon TV shows released during the 2000-2010. There seem to be a lack of box sets of any show and most episodes on YouTube are bad quality due to copyright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Quite a few TV series end up coming out on DVD at some point, but with some TV shows, they never bring them out on DVD. Or if they do, they only bring out a some of the series on DVD.
    Which TV series would you like to come out on DVD?
    Stranger Things (I don't have Netflix)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Chronoscope)
    Nostalgia is kicking in so forgive me if this sounds kind of stupid, buuuut - Nickelodeon TV shows released during the 2000-2010. There seem to be a lack of box sets of any show and most episodes on YouTube are bad quality due to copyright.
    Although it wasnt on nickelodeon, kerching springs to mind when i read this. I loved that show and would love for it to have come out on dvd.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.