Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Im bisexual and in love with my best friend. watch

Im a boy and he is a boy but i have only recently discovered my sexuality in the past 2 years. I love him so much and i actually want to spend the rest of my life with him but he openly says being gay is wrong. wtf do i do????

You move on! I've been attracted to women my whole life but there was this guy I was friends with and he was amazing, I just clicked with him on everything. After feeling a sort of emotional connection I started looking at him differently, not sexually but something about the way he looked did light a spark in me.. anyway, I told him how I felt and he was cool with it, we even kissed but since then I've realised we just cant be friends because first of all it confuses me, second he'll never see me the same way I see him and it's just a waste of time. I used to think I'd give it time and we could go back to being friends but to feel that way again is just scary and confusing for me, why put yourself in a position of guarnteed unreciprocated love?

So drop him, move on and find someone who'll love you back. Although, if we were best friends I think that might've been satisfying enough knowing he loved me back as much as he's capable of but it was still weird for me. The best to move on from someone is for them to make it easy, get him to be rude or something to make you hate him and you'll find it 100x easier!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.