Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am teaching myself and was wondering how you structure answers to questions?

ReputationRep:
    Incorporate bits of the question in your answer and link every point you make back to the question/scenario.

ReputationRep:
    There's different structure for every command word. Do you have an example question?

I answered this briefly on iTeachPsych.tumblr.com and there is a student FB group too.

ReputationRep:
    Try using chronological order so your answer makes sense and flows smoothly. It will also make it look like you know what you’re talking about.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    hI GUYS will any of you would like to be part of the whatsapp group for a2 Psychology ? if yes dm your numbers i will add you we can help eachother etc and check tutor2u on youtube the guy is amazing !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh123445)
    I am teaching myself and was wondering how you structure answers to questions?
    I respect that

ReputationRep:
    For psychology essays I use the P.E.E.L Method:
    Point, Example, Explain and Link back.
    It depends on the essay and how many marks it’s worth but I usually do atleast 3 to 4 paragraphs of these.
    If you want I could go into more detail regarding how to structure different essays according to the marks available and different questions such AO1, AO2 and AO3 🎀

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2018
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.