Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am applying to the Access to Medicine courses at Sussex Downs and the College of West Anglia this year.

I am preparing for the interviews and assessment days and was wondering if any previous students could share any tips or advice on how to prepare for the assessment days.

I am particularly interested in the level of the exams that you are given.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering the same thing about Sussex Downs. Have you applied to CWA yet? I've heard back from them but have to wait till I visit SD for the info session before I apply there.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have not submitted my application yet, almost ready to apply to SD though. The CWA application is much shorter but they won't let you visit unless you go for interview. I haven't applied to CWA yet but will do in the next 4 weeks or so.
    The SD info session is very good so it should help answer a lot of questions.

R.E the actual question in my post above - I'm still not 100% clear, dorsetti (I see you have posted in one of her threads from 2017 too) was helpful in explaining a few bits about it, I am mostly preparing for high GCSE level sciences, plus english and maths.

ReputationRep:
    @SRSMed, I'm thinking about applying to Sussex Downs next year, please let us know what the assessment was like/ how best to prepare??? Do you know when you will find out how you did? Also what is your background? Thank you ^-^
    (Original post by SRSMed)
    Hi, I have not submitted my application yet, almost ready to apply to SD though. The CWA application is much shorter but they won't let you visit unless you go for interview. I haven't applied to CWA yet but will do in the next 4 weeks or so.
    The SD info session is very good so it should help answer a lot of questions.

R.E the actual question in my post above - I'm still not 100% clear, dorsetti (I see you have posted in one of her threads from 2017 too) was helpful in explaining a few bits about it, I am mostly preparing for high GCSE level sciences, plus english and maths.

ReputationRep:
    Any updates guys? I have an interview at CWA next week 🤞🤞
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes, has anyone heard anything???

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.