i want to put my hand up during class, but i just cant. HELP??????+ losing motivation Watch

sadasdasfsfafg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
i used to put my hand up, but now i just dont. i used to love science, but this teacher i have this year is a bit to "giddy". he always lets the "funny" people put their hand up and answer the question. WHATEVER comes out either the "funny" people or the science teachers mouth. the whole class laughs. i dont mind a lot of laughs BUT THIS MUCH?? i have started to lose motivation to study now because we never get the content finished and always talk about irrelevant things.
LawAnon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
If your teacher is bad ask to change classes if possible, if not just work on your own, which is what I do mostly tbh, also speak to your teacher about it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sadasdasfsfafg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by LawAnon)
If your teacher is bad ask to change classes if possible, if not just work on your own, which is what I do mostly tbh, also speak to your teacher about it
i am in top set and he teaches both top set science & triple science so there is no escape from the teacher. i feel though that if he changes, it will not benefit the other students since they will complain about it.
LawAnon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yeah surely if you are top set, tell him you need it to be more serious, you have exams, etc otherwise try to find other top students and study together in class etc
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
donut_mckenzie28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
:hi:
As the above poster said, it is best to study on your own or talk to the head of the department about this.Talking to the teacher is best first.If the teacher is not doing good of their job it is only you who is not getting your education out of if. Speak out for the best!
I hope that helped
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (450)
91.65%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed