The Student Room Group

HELP

soooo I have been procrastinating as usual and here i am with only 10 hours to revise for my biology mock.
How should i revise? past papers (thts where the teachers are likely to take the questions from) or textbook revision? thank you in advance.
It depends, is it GCSE or A levels
Since you have 10 hours...and provided you have pretty goof knowledge of biology, you best bet would be past papers.....pay attention to the question and especially the mark scheme.....Study it, especially definitions and key words.
Past papers for sure. If you follow the mark scheme and mark it yourself you can gain nearly as much knowledge as working from a book. Its also a great way to make sure you cover enough of the course in the 10 hours. You could also combine other methods such a quick fire questions and YouTube videos on the questions you dont understand from the past papers
Reply 4
Original post by ProStudent
It depends, is it GCSE or A levels

A level
do what you can till midnight then have a good nights sleep and accept that you're most likely ****ed and plan to do better next time.

Good luck + are you in your 1st or 2nd year?
Reply 6
Original post by AOA_
do what you can till midnight then have a good nights sleep and accept that you're most likely ****ed and plan to do better next time.

Good luck + are you in your 1st or 2nd year?

1st yr..
Original post by SId1223
1st yr..

Yeah so it’s calm, don’t worry too much
Reply 8
quick update : i flopped sooo badly loll
Reply 9
Update : got a C :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest