Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I moved 5 months ago, I was so eager to move I thought that I didn’t fit in my old school I had some friends and I had got into this argument that made so people hate me,I finally decided to move to a school closer to my house I just wanted to get away from my old school but I don’t fit in my new school yeah I’ve made a bit of friends but I can’t hang out with them because they hang out with various people,now I regret my decision I really miss my old school at my new one I just feel depressed and alone but I’m too scared to tell my parents that I want to go back.I feel really sad when I go to my new school I’ve been their for 5 months and I’m jealous of my old friends posting pictures on Instagram and I feel like they have forgotten about me I don’t know where I stand now I just feel really depressed I’m in year 8 by the way what should I do?

Tell to your parents, ask them to understand that you are not happy here and this might affect you on long term, and move to the old school. By the way, try to not argue anymore, just be friendly and smile.

This is absolutely insane. I'm going through the exact same and seeing my personal tutor today. I changed 5 months ago, was happy for a while, but I'm now stressed out of my mind and lonely. Good luck to both of us.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.