Turn on thread page Beta

Trump to be life president? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    You unpatriotic mess the Sun still hasn't set on the UK! Look it up.
    Unpatriotic? I'm not the one going on about the US president needing to be elected for life. One day the Brits will paint North America with the blood of all the liberal art students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexty28)
    Unpatriotic? I'm not the one going on about the US president needing to be elected for life. One day the Brits will paint North America with the blood of all the liberal art students.
    If His Excellency becomes president for life, we can simply appoint him Governor of British America. His Excellency will never miss the chance to miss Her Majesty The Queen.

You, on the other hand, attempted to talk down our great British Empire by suggesting that the Sun has already set on it!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It'd be much worse tbh. Dr Xi and Dr Putin are experienced statesmen who have ruled their respective realms with better temperament, knowledge, and diplomacy.
    That's actually true, which is both scary and embarrassing.

I think that's why he loves tussling with Kim so much because they're both similar people 😂

You push my nuke button I'll push yours :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If His Excellency becomes president for life, we can simply appoint him Governor of British America. His Excellency will never miss the chance to miss Her Majesty The Queen.

You, on the other hand, attempted to talk down our great British Empire by suggesting that the Sun has already set on it!
    No I'm suggesting that the Empire has lost it's power and influence. We must retake Africa, Middle East, South Asia, The Pacific and North America. Plus execute the royal family and establish a dictatorship under the Lord Protector!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexty28)
    No I'm suggesting that the Empire has lost it's power and influence. We must retake Africa, Middle East, South Asia, The Pacific and North America. Plus execute the royal family and establish a dictatorship under the Lord Protector!
    Without the royals there wouldn't be an empire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    That's actually true, which is both scary and embarrassing.

I think that's why he loves tussling with Kim so much because they're both similar people 😂

You push my nuke button I'll push yours :sexface:
    Kimmy >>>

At least Kimmy could make threats in a second language, and even introduced to us the word "dotard".

ReputationRep:
    Trump is all good in my opinion tbh, I can deal with him for 8 years or even more but most likely not forever as I would like different faces to become presidents

ReputationRep:
    Without the royals there wouldn't be an empire.
    Empires do not need Monarchs, you can have an empire with elected officials. Hitler built the Third Reich into an empire during the war years, but he was no King/emperor.

ReputationRep:
    It'd be much worse tbh. Dr Xi and Dr Putin are experienced statesmen who have ruled their respective realms with better temperament, knowledge, and diplomacy.
    What a load of leftist lunacy, China partakes in the forced organ harvesting, murder and beating of people that go against their vile form of communism, they shelter their people and censor everyone and party politics are just a big game of backstabbing and slander, Russia not so much but still Russia is far worse than the US in terms of freedom and civil liberties.

But no Trump is worse as he is part of a government and nation that when he screws up he is held accountable, you dont see the millions of lefties that march against trump being shot or being beaten (systematically)

While I do not particularly like Trump he is nothing close to the Pure Evil of Xi, especially since the system can control him Xi is a brutal and degenerate man that shows how corrupt communism is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    What a load of leftist lunacy, China partakes in the forced organ harvesting, murder and beating of people that go against their vile form of communism, they shelter their people and censor everyone and party politics are just a big game of backstabbing and slander, Russia not so much but still Russia is far worse than the US in terms of freedom and civil liberties.

But no Trump is worse as he is part of a government and nation that when he screws up he is held accountable, you dont see the millions of lefties that march against trump being shot or being beaten (systematically)

While I do not particularly like Trump he is nothing close to the Pure Evil of Xi, especially since the system can control him Xi is a brutal and degenerate man that shows how corrupt communism is.
    My life:

One day you're accused of being a "deplorable bigot" who follows Trump's rhetoric, the next day you're accused of being a left-wing lunatic.

ReputationRep:
    My life:

One day you're accused of being a "deplorable bigot" who follows Trump's rhetoric, the next day you're accused of being a left-wing lunatic.
    Not an Argument

ReputationRep:
    Not an Argument
    Neither is calling people random names.

I guess a strawman's argument is still technically an argument, but clearly not one I need to respond to.

ReputationRep:
    Neither is calling people random names.

I guess a strawman's argument is still technically an argument, but clearly not one I need to respond to.
    So me listing out the reasons why Xi and Putin are far far worse than Trump is a giant strawman?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKCN1GG015

His Excellency The President of the United States of America, Dr Donald J Trump, has recently praised His Excellency The President of the People's Republic of China, Dr Jinping Xi, for his effort to remove the limits of presidential terms.

The Golden Raspberry winner and Emmy nominee former reality television judge then said they should give that a go.

Would you support making America great...FOREVER?
    Obviously the orange haired fool has aspirations. We all do.

But he can keep dreaming if he thinks that's going to happen for him, he just isn't cut out to be a good President. Obviously Xi on the other hand is loved by the people, he has support of his own party, people even refer to him as being at Mao Dezong's level. So it makes sense he'll be in power for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    So me listing out the reasons why Xi and Putin are far far worse than Trump is a giant strawman?
    Yes, because what they did to freedom and civil liberties have nothing to do whether they are "experienced statesmen who have ruled their respective realms with better temperament, knowledge, and diplomacy."

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because what they did to freedom and civil liberties have nothing to do whether they are "experienced statesmen who have ruled their respective realms with better temperament, knowledge, and diplomacy."

It'd be much worse tbh.
    And I listed the many ways that Xi and Putin are FAR worse, Experience debateable, Better temperament? Certainly not as Xi authorises all these utterly disgraeceful act and Is liable to beat, kill or have your character assasinated if you cross him, Trump might make a silly tweet but that is a lot better than brutality, Knowledge, debateable, Diplomacy How are the sanctions going for Russia? and we do not dare upset the chinese as we gain from their exports

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    Obviously the orange haired fool has aspirations. We all do.

But he can keep dreaming if he thinks that's going to happen for him, he just isn't cut out to be a good President. Obviously Xi on the other hand is loved by the people, he has support of his own party, people even refer to him as being at Mao Dezong's level. So it makes sense he'll be in power for a long time.
    Yes, everyone Loved Xi and Everyone loved Mao, I mean you know what happens if you dont.

ReputationRep:
    It'd be much worse tbh.
    And I listed the many ways that Xi and Putin are FAR worse, Experience debateable, Better temperament? Certainly not as Xi authorises all these utterly disgraeceful act and Is liable to beat, kill or have your character assasinated if you cross him, Trump might make a silly tweet but that is a lot better than brutality, Knowledge, debateable, Diplomacy How are the sanctions going for Russia? and we do not dare upset the chinese as we gain from their exports
    He did all that without sending embarrassing WeiBos or however they are called.

ReputationRep:
    He did all that without sending embarrassing WeiBos or however they are called.
    Christ, you just cannot admit that yeah maybe living in a Totalitarian state where atrocities are comitted every day and basic human rights are denied and where protesters are dragged of and beaten senseless is a bit worse than "LOL DRUMF MADE SILLY TWEET"

ReputationRep:
    Yes, everyone Loved Xi and Everyone loved Mao, I mean you know what happens if you dont.
    Rah... bro, you got me there.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.