Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    Rah... bro, you got me there.
    "Rah"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Christ, you just cannot admit that yeah maybe living in a Totalitarian state where atrocities are comitted every day and basic human rights are denied and where protesters are dragged of and beaten senseless is a bit worse than "LOL DRUMF MADE SILLY TWEET"
    Once again, I was criticized for bashing Xi for his lifetime presidency and for China's many atrocities within and without the Middle Kingdom, and now I'm criticized for being able to view the same person from a different viewpoint.

ReputationRep:
    "Rah"?
    Don't worry about it mate, it's just slang we use down in my ends. Search it up on Urban Dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    Once again, I was criticized for bashing Xi for his lifetime presidency and for China's many atrocities within and without the Middle Kingdom, and now I'm criticized for being able to view the same person from a different viewpoint.
    Yes, because your viewpoint is wrong, I said you could argue the skill and intelligence bit just as how we could say Hitler was a good speaker without saying he was a good person, but you have stated that Rule under Xi would be worse than Trump, something that by nearly all measures is a lie.

Do you expect me to look at all of your posts and go "Oh X days ago he argued my point so his new argument is valid" obviously not, this argument now is flawed regardless of your previous ones

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because your viewpoint is wrong, I said you could argue the skill and intelligence bit just as how we could say Hitler was a good speaker without saying he was a good person, but you have stated that Rule under Xi would be worse than Trump, something that by nearly all measures is a lie.

Do you expect me to look at all of your posts and go "Oh X days ago he argued my point so his new argument is valid" obviously not, this argument now is flawed regardless of your previous ones
    I'm not American so I'm not "wrong" to not consider the livelihood of Americans under a Winnie the Pooh presidency.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.