Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I got offers from CSM, Chelsea, LCC and Camberwell and I really can’t decide between CSM and Chelsea. I’ve been to both, fell in love with both, but they’re just so different.

I’d love some advice or if any of you go to either college, just your experiences and how you’re finding it (especially if you’re in Graphic Design as that’s the course I’m taking).

Thanks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Chelsea Academy?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!

I will be firming my offer for Chelsea to study on the graphics course.
    Let me know what you decide, I'm sure either would be brilliant but i bet youve heard that before haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirst333n)
    Hiya!

I will be firming my offer for Chelsea to study on the graphics course.
    Let me know what you decide, I'm sure either would be brilliant but i bet youve heard that before haha
    This is so difficult tbh, I'm leaning more towards CSM at the moment, but I'll update you if that changes Have a great time at Chelsea!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.