Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm particularly interested in The Anime society, Airsoft Society, Assassins Society, CompSoc, Electronics and Technology Society, Gaming Society, Christian Union, Quiz Society, Astronomy Society and Skydiving Society. For anyone who is currently involved or has been currently involved In any of those, could you give me a rundown of what being In that particular society Is like (For example what events do you engage In, are there many people in the society, generally, what happens in the society, where do meetings usually take place: At the SU, at the engineering building, on the main campus etc.)? Anything you could mention would be helpful. I'm also entertaining suggestions for any other societies, so feel free to recommend me any If you feel inclined to do so
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Paranoid_Glitch)
    I'm particularly interested in The Anime society, Airsoft Society, Assassins Society, CompSoc, Electronics and Technology Society, Gaming Society, Christian Union, Quiz Society, Astronomy Society and Skydiving Society. For anyone who is currently involved or has been currently involved In any of those, could you give me a rundown of what being In that particular society Is like (For example what events do you engage In, are there many people in the society, generally, what happens in the society, where do meetings usually take place: At the SU, at the engineering building, on the main campus etc.)? Anything you could mention would be helpful. I'm also entertaining suggestions for any other societies, so feel free to recommend me any If you feel inclined to do so
    Thats a lot of societies. You might be better contact the committees direct?
    https://www.cardiffstudents.com/activities/au/list/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.