Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm looking to apply for a job next summer for in2action, working abroad in holiday villages. does anyone know anything about the application process or if successful the interview and training processes? Many thanks! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_2001)
    Hey, I'm looking to apply for a job next summer for in2action, working abroad in holiday villages. does anyone know anything about the application process or if successful the interview and training processes? Many thanks! X
    I'm a bit late but also applying for next year as an Action Team Member, working in a holiday village. How's it been going for you? I had my phone interview today and hopefully will hear good news from them soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda9345)
    I'm a bit late but also applying for next year as an Action Team Member, working in a holiday village. How's it been going for you? I had my phone interview today and hopefully will hear good news from them soon!
    It’s been going really well thank you, I had my phone interview on Friday and I got offered a place on an induction day🤩 how did the interview go?

ReputationRep:
    It’s been going really well thank you, I had my phone interview on Friday and I got offered a place on an induction day🤩 how did the interview go?
    That's awesome! I think my interview went well enough, bit worried that I didn't say enough but I always have that feeling haha. They didn't take too long to get back to you then?

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome! I think my interview went well enough, bit worried that I didn't say enough but I always have that feeling haha. They didn't take too long to get back to you then?
    He told me at the end of the interview and then he sent me an email today to confirm everything
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    He told me at the end of the interview and then he sent me an email today to confirm everything
    Ahh, I was told they'd get back to me in a few days though the general tone of things seemed good, we shall see!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I was told they'd get back to me in a few days though the general tone of things seemed good, we shall see!
    Ahh that good then do you know where you’d be doing your induction?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.