how does Shakespeare present death in the play
Turn on thread page Beta
- Thread Starter
- 04-03-2018 20:47
- 05-03-2018 01:34
- murder. Death of Duncan and others killed by Macbeth mostly from jealousy/wanting what others have.
- suicide. Lady Macbeth from guilt
- sacrifice/bravery. Soldiers fighting battles
- ‘death’ of the dominant man and submissive female relationship between LM and Macbeth
- death of lady Macbeth’s purity/pure conscience. (“I shame to wear a heart so white” to the “out damned spot” scene).
Thats more than enough for an essay q
- 05-03-2018 01:43
stg macbeth can smd if this guy wouldve jus waited his turn i wouldnt have to memorise a whole book about him