The Student Room Group

Help! What if I don’t get into uni?

I am applying for postgraduate teaching. I didn’t get in last year due to my undergrate course workload at the time. I took a year out for a tonne of experience but because I wanted it badly I totally messed my interviews up! I decided I want to work for child mental health services and go to college night school to do tesol qualification . But I’m getting no support at home as my parents were like time to give up. I’m just so sad and down about it. All I do is cry. Can anyone give me advice on how to cope with not getting in again?
Original post by Nervouschick123!
I am applying for postgraduate teaching. I didn’t get in last year due to my undergrate course workload at the time. I took a year out for a tonne of experience but because I wanted it badly I totally messed my interviews up! I decided I want to work for child mental health services and go to college night school to do tesol qualification . But I’m getting no support at home as my parents were like time to give up. I’m just so sad and down about it. All I do is cry. Can anyone give me advice on how to cope with not getting in again?

Pick yourself up brush yourself off and try again.
Make sure you are interview ready next time.
Ignore parents as long as they arent kicking you out.
Crying is a bit pointless after the first few times, unless ofc you feel better for it.
I don’t even live with the parents they are just highly opinionated and believe now that I’ve tried twice I shouldn’t try again because I obviously can’t do it I’m so upset

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending