Turn on thread page Beta

Marriage advice watch

Hi

I’m an afghan guy who wants to marry a nice afghan girl. However, I’m worried that I won’t find a good pious afghan girl in the UK. How can I recognise and choose the right girl?

I will appreciate if you give me some advice regarding this issue

Any Muslims who can offer advice please?

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahaha “I’m worried that I won’t find a good pious afghan girl in the UK”
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by HateOCR)
    Ahahahaha “I’m worried that I won’t find a good pious afghan girl in the UK”
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am
    Yeah i can imagine. Must be hard to sleep at night with this reckless thought in your mind.

Yeah i can imagine. Must be hard to sleep at night with this reckless thought in your mind.
    I’m overthinking?

ReputationRep:
    I’m overthinking?
    What do you think?

Are you an afghan or know any?

What do you think?
    Yeah I am probably am but it’s not so easy when you don’t want to marry within family or close relatives.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am probably am but it’s not so easy when you don’t want to marry within family or close relatives.
    Unless your family extends to like the whole population of British Afghans then don’t worry. Do your parents put pressure on you by any chance?

Unless your family extends to like the whole population of British Afghans then don’t worry. Do your parents put pressure on you by any chance?
    Haha thanks
    No are you a Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks
    No are you a Muslim?
    Then why do you feel pressured to marry someone from your family?

ReputationRep:
    nice afghan girls like white guys mate

ReputationRep:
    there are plenty out there dont worry!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I’m an afghan guy who wants to marry a nice afghan girl. However, I’m worried that I won’t find a good pious afghan girl in the UK. How can I recognise and choose the right girl?

Just reading this pissed me off.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Go to Afghanistan and find a woman there, problem solved

Then why do you feel pressured to marry someone from your family?
    I don’t. It’s just marrying within family/close relatives is always an easy option because you know each other’s family and character pretty well. However, I would like to marry an afghan girl who is not related to me because I would like to join a new family

(Original post by Angry Bird)
    nice afghan girls like white guys mate
    There’s nothing wrong with that if they are Muslims.

(Original post by xnotapplicablex)
    there are plenty out there dont worry!!
    Thanks, I know there probably are just don’t know many afghan girls here personally so will probably have to let my family or friends recommend me someone they know. I didn’t mean to sound rude or anything. Where are you from?

(Original post by howitoughttobe)
    Go to Afghanistan and find a woman there, problem solved
    It would be nice if I find a family-oriented afghan girl who is a Muslim here though. If not then I might consider someone from Afghanistan, I’ll have to see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    It would be nice if I find a family-oriented afghan girl who is a Muslim here though. If not then I might consider someone from Afghanistan, I’ll have to see what happens.
    non muslims lol. You most likely won't find what you're looking for here, possible but unlikely

(Original post by Angry Bird)
    non muslims lol. You most likely won't find what you're looking for here, possible but unlikely
    Ive only seen afghan girls marrying Muslims so far lol. What makes you say that, if you don’t mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    You just have to make a judgement about what sort of girl she is from talking to her and then trust that she is telling the truth.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.