Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I pierced my nose last year and it still hasnt healed yet.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably infected or theres been a blood clot where the piercing took place. Did you do it yourself or did you go to a professional piercer?

I remember when I got my dad to pierce my ears with a needle instead of going to a professional piercer and it didn't heal for a month till i noticed i had a blood clot behind my pierced ears. I popped it and me ears started healing.

ReputationRep:
    i had it pierced in a salon. i dont think there is a blood clot though
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Pheonix4)
    i had it pierced in a salon. i dont think there is a blood clot though
    Do you know what the jewellery is made of? I had the same issue when I wore certain materials in my ears, but as soon as I put in titanium it all healed up and cleared If you're sensitive/allergic to nickel (which is in a lot of alloys), then you may need to look into something like titanium

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Do you know what the jewellery is made of? I had the same issue when I wore certain materials in my ears, but as soon as I put in titanium it all healed up and cleared If you're sensitive/allergic to nickel (which is in a lot of alloys), then you may need to look into something like titanium
    its made out of steel or something
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.