Turn on thread page Beta

The Greatest Quotes watch

ReputationRep:
    After seeing a recent thread, I realised how the fascinating I find inspirational quotes said by great people.

I would like to see more-post your favourite quotes here. Here are some of my favourites:

"If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all."
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    "Genius is eternal patience." -All by Michelangelo

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things."- Leonardo Da Vinci

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."- Alexander the Great

ReputationRep:
    'It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye' -Antoine de Saint-Exupery , The Little Prince

ReputationRep:
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
    "One man's gain is another man's loss"

ReputationRep:
    "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." - Calvin Coolidge.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?”
    “I put my heart and soul into my work, and I have lost my mind in the process.”
    -Van Gogh

ReputationRep:
    "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive" - Tupac Shakur

ReputationRep:
    इदं तत् परमं ब्रह्म ब्रह्माद्य
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.