Turn on thread page Beta

Do you find it easy to find temp/part time jobs? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Question to you all that I'd really appreciate your answers on:

1) Do you prefer a full time job to run alongside studying (I.e. A full time contact) or would prefer picking up work as and when you have time for it?

2) Do you find it easy to get work (i.e. Find, apply & sucessfully interview)

Going from my own experiences, I'm looking to gain consumer research for a little start up business.

Cheers for your time with this,

ReputationRep:
    1)To be honest, I'd rather have a full-time job to run alongside studying
    2) I find it hard to get a job. I apply for God knows how many, less than half don't get back to me. I find one, apply, and never hear from them again.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thank you so much for your reply, it is much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    1) At the moment I'd like a part time job (thankfully I only need a part time rather than full time, money wise) to run alongside my future studies. Once I'm qualified in my field, I'd like a full time job in that sector.

2) I find it difficult to get work, I don't drive which limits location and there's just a lot of competition, even for minimum wage roles

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I find it very difficult

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.