Turn on thread page Beta

Do you find it easy to find temp/part time jobs? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Question to you all that I'd really appreciate your answers on:

1) Do you prefer a full time job to run alongside studying (I.e. A full time contact) or would prefer picking up work as and when you have time for it?

2) Do you find it easy to get work (i.e. Find, apply & sucessfully interview)

Going from my own experiences, I'm looking to gain consumer research for a little start up business.

Cheers for your time with this,

ReputationRep:
    1)To be honest, I'd rather have a full-time job to run alongside studying
    2) I find it hard to get a job. I apply for God knows how many, less than half don't get back to me. I find one, apply, and never hear from them again.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thank you so much for your reply, it is much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    1) At the moment I'd like a part time job (thankfully I only need a part time rather than full time, money wise) to run alongside my future studies. Once I'm qualified in my field, I'd like a full time job in that sector.

2) I find it difficult to get work, I don't drive which limits location and there's just a lot of competition, even for minimum wage roles

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I find it very difficult

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.