Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if your offer can change from conditional to unconditional based on the individuals performance at the holding offer open day?

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of this happening. They pretty much just give you a tour and sell you the university on the offer holder day so there isn't really much opportunity to blow them away. And most unis don't give unconditional offers anyway.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I know some courses at some unis have interviews on offer holder days (I had one at Sheffield for ML). They didn't change my offer, but I don't know if that was a possibility.

All of the other offer holder days I went to, it was basically a tour of the department and some sample lectures/seminars. There was nothing to "perform" at.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.